My newest class is called “9 Tools for Healthy Aging,” and I would love to have you join me online!
The class contains 10 pre-recorded interactive multimedia sessions. I will post four sessions during the first week and three sessions on weeks 2 and 3. Since this is not a live class and you will have 24/7 access to my eCoaching website, you can watch the sessions anytime anywhere and learn at your own pace.
Each session is less than 30 minutes long, and seven of the sessions are under 15 minutes, so they are quick and convenient and will fit into any schedule.
- Interactive Activities (optional)
- Quizzes to Check for Understanding (optional)
- Discussion Board (where you can ask me questions and interact with other classmates)
- 36 Full-Color Printable Worksheets (including recipes, meal planners, note pages, goal planners, and health journal pages)
All sessions are taught by Dr. William Sears, M.D. and the staff of the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. Dr. Sears has had a successful medical practice for over 40 years, and the information he shares in this class is the result of his extensive research and experience helping thousands of families thrive in their health! I will be joining you in the class to facilitate discussions, answer any questions you have, and encourage you in your health journey.
Topics Covered in the Class
- How to reduce your risk of cancer, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and arthritis
- Easy ways to incorporate daily physical activity
- Methods to decrease pain and inflammation
- How to plan meals
- Tips for losing weight
- Stress management techniques
- Ways to boost energy
- And more!
Early Bird Price is $40 until
March 17. Extended to March 19!
After March 19, the price goes up to $65.
This 3-week online class begins on Monday, April 4 and ends on Monday, April 25.
To sign up or ask me questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to sign up and send payment is Tuesday, March 22.
Looking forward to helping you create a healthy lifestyle as you invest in your future!